Sarah Olbrich is a volunteer Homeroom Coordinator and Yearbook Coordinator for the Jefferson Elementary PTA. She has three young children – the oldest is a student at Jefferson Elementary. She has served on the Parents’ Advisory Council at Magee Hospital NICU.
In her professional career in public health, Sarah worked on children’s health issues.
- Colby College 1997 BA BioChemistry
- The George Washington University 2002 MPH Maternal and Child Health
- The Center for Health and Health Care in Schools
- Program Assistant 2000-2002
- The American Lung Association National Office
- Childhood Asthma Project Program Administrator 2004-2005
- Magee NICU Parents Advisory Council 2010-2013
- Homeroom Coordinator Jefferson Elementary School 2013/2014, 2014/2015
- PTA Yearbook Coordinator Jefferson Elementary School 2013/2014, 2014/2015